The Association for Play Therapy is a national organization that regulates and fosters the development of Play Therapy.  Just click on the APT website link below to find a Play Therapist in Georgia.  We recommend searching for a Registered Play Therapist (RPT) or a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor (RPT-S).  These therapists have over 500 hundred additional hours of extensive training and experience in the field of Play Therapy.